(Source – CMS.gov)
If you have any questions regarding the status of your 2014 PQRS reporting or are concerned about potentially receiving the PQRS negative payment adjustment in 2016, please do not hesitate to submit an informal review request. CMS will be in contact with every individual eligible professional (EP) or PQRS group practice that submits a request for an informal review of their 2014 PQRS data. Additionally, revised 2014 Annual Quality and Resource Use Reports (QRURs) are now available via the CMS Enterprise Portal.
All informal review requests must be submitted electronically via the Quality Reporting Communication Support Page (CSP) which is available now through December 16, 2015 at 11:59 p.m. Eastern Time.
Follow these steps to submit an informal review request:
- Go to the Quality Reporting Communication Support Page (CSP)
- In the upper left-hand corner of the page, under “Related Links,” select “Communication Support Page”
- Select “Informal Review Request”
- Select “PQRS Informal Review”
- A new page will open
- Enter Billing/Primary Taxpayer Identification Number (TIN), Individual Rendering National Provider Identifier (NPI), OR Practice Site ID # and select “submit”
- Complete the mandatory fields in the online form, including the appropriate justification for the request to be deemed valid. Failure to complete the form in full will result in the inability to have the informal review request analyzed. CMS or the QualityNet Help Desk may contact the requestor for additional information if necessary.
For additional questions regarding the informal review process, contact the QualityNet Help Desk at 1-866-288-8912 (TTY 1-877-715-6222) or Qnetsupport@hcqis.org Monday-Friday from 7:00 a.m. to 7:00 p.m. Central Time. To avoid security violations, do not include personal identifying information, such as Social Security Number or TIN, in e-mail inquiries to the QualityNet Help Desk.
Notice: The “Read more…” link provided above connects readers to the full content of the posted article. The URL (internet address) for this link is valid on the posted date; medicarereport.org cannot guarantee the duration of the link’s validity. Also, the opinions expressed in these postings are the viewpoints of the original source and are not explicitly endorsed by AMAC, Inc.; the AMAC Foundation, Inc.; or medicarereport.org.