Humana buys Kindred at Home

Kindred Healthcare’s shareholders approved the sale of its home health business to Humana Inc. and a pair of private equity firms. Once the deal formally closes, Humana will claim a 40 percent stake in Kindred at Home and the private equity firms TPG Capital and Welsh, Carson, Anderson & Stowe owning the remaining 60 percent. Read article here…

Notice: The link provided above connects readers to the full content of the posted article. The URL (internet address) for this link is valid on the posted date; medicarereport.org cannot guarantee the duration of the link’s validity. Also, the opinions expressed in these postings are the viewpoints of the original source and are not explicitly endorsed by AMAC, Inc.; the AMAC Foundation, Inc.; or medicarereport.org.

Leave a Reply