Some beneficial aspects of Medicare Advantage plans and some not so beneficial

Almost half of all new Medicare enrollees are signing up for Medicare Advantage Plans, which now account for about 35 percent of the entire Medicare market. The other 65 percent of Medicare beneficiaries are in original Medicare and 25 percent have a private Medigap supplement policy. Medicare Advantage (MA) plans must cover everything that original Medicare covers and sometimes more. The attached article reviews the beneficial aspects of MA plans and some not so beneficial. Read article here…

Notice: The link provided above connects readers to the full content of the posted article. The URL (internet address) for this link is valid on the posted date; medicarereport.org cannot guarantee the duration of the link’s validity. Also, the opinions expressed in these postings are the viewpoints of the original source and are not explicitly endorsed by AMAC, Inc.; the AMAC Foundation, Inc.; or medicarereport.org.

 

Leave a Reply